[wisb] Re: Mil. and north

  • From: "Cynthia Bridge" <cynthiabridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'wisb'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 22:26:12 -0600

We birded Sheboygan this afternoon.  Had the female Harlequin just south of
North point at approx. 3:50. Also had Glaucous gulls (3), G. Black-backed
Gull, the White-winged Scoter.  NO Barrow's, but there were sure a lot of
Goldeneye to pick through. Lighting was awesome. Wind ripped my face off.

Cynthia Bridge
Fort Atkinson, Jefferson Co.