[wisb] Mead WA: Marathon County

  • From: Malcolm Gold <malcolmgold@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 22:05:43 -0500

The weather was gorgeous for the Friends of the Mead/McMillan Wildlife Area
pancake breakfast this morning.  I have not been able to get out birding as
often as I would have liked this spring due to work and family constraints,
so it was nice to get out for a walk and see a few birds at noon.  We had
FOY Black Tern, Yellow and Wilson's Warblers, and Easter Kingbird. My wife
took a few pictures today as well; Rose-Breasted
Grosbeak<http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3349/4610633324_924e3f949a_b.jpg>,
Tree <http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1223/4610654452_79cdda17c4_b.jpg> and
Cliff <http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1048/4610052451_59b8f2212b_b.jpg>Swallows,
and Eastern