[wisb] Marquette Co, Baby Turkey image, also help ID-ing 2 species

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 20:44:07 -0500

Greetings all,
On a short walk in this afternoon in Marquette Co, I came across some baby
Turkeys. The mother was taking me the other direction but I did get a shot
of one of the babies from a distance. I'm also not sure of the ID on 2
species I have images of.

This link should take you those 3 images:

http://picasaweb.google.com/JimEdlhuber/MarquetteCoMay31stHelpID#5477612035778898498

Thank you,

Jim Edlhuber
Town of Genesee, Waukesha Co