[wisb] Louisiana Waterthrush Paradise Springs Waukesha Co 4 18 2012 some images

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:01:45 -0500

Greetings,

After reading Anne Moretti?s post this morning of the Louisiana Waterthrush
near Eagle, I thought to give it a try as it would be a life bird for me. I
headed out to Paradise Springs near Eagle where Anne saw it to see if it
was still around, and it was. I found it shortly after I arrived as it flew
in just under the dam at about 10:15 am. It was present for about 5
minutes. After that I could not relocate it. Dale and Maureen showed up to
view it also but we could not relocate for the next hour or so. I did some
birding in a different area out near Eagle for about an hour and returned
to see if the Louisiana Waterthrush had returned, but it still had not from
what I could see. I did get a few images in the short time it appeared. See
the link below if you care to view them. Thanks to Anne and the Ben Goss
Bird Club member that got this information out to the public.

Louisiana Waterthrush image link:

https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/LouisianaWaterthrushParadiseSpringsWaukeshaCo4182012#

Thanks and good birding!

Jim Edlhuber