[wisb] Little Blue Heron-Eau Claire

  • From: Rory Cameron <rory_cameron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbird Net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 13:40:30 -0500

The Little Blue Heron was present at 11:40 am today.  I posted a photo on
Flickr observable through ebird or at the link below.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rory_cameron/4592158103/

Rory Cameron

Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County

"We come and go, but the land is always here. And the people who love it and
understand it are the people who own it?for a little while."   Willa Cather