[wisb] Let's save birds - free Window Alert reminder

  • From: Tuftedtitmouse2@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:06:46 EDT

Hi All,
Do birds ever crash into your windows? Prevent bird collisions  and save
lives with WindowAlert window decals. For just $2.50 shipping &  handling,
we'll send you 8 free WindowAlert clings, while supplies last! Or, you  can
stop by the Wisconsin Humane Society, Wildlife Rehab Center at 4500 W.
Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, during business hours to pick-up your 8 free
WindowAlerts and save the $2.50 postage and handling fee. Thanks to the Jeff
Rusinow
Family Foundation, we are able to provide WindowAlerts to the community  to
help save birds.

Need Additional WindowAlerts?
If the 8 free WindowAlerts are not enough  for all of your windows that
need treatment,  if you purchase one or more  packages of WindowAlerts at
windowalert.com, you'll get an additional package  free! You must mention the
special code, WIHUMANE, for this special offer. Note:  If you are ordering only
one packet of WindowAlerts, to get the free packet you  need to put “2” in
the “quantity” box when you place your order; after you enter  our coupon
code, the cost of the free packet will be subtracted from your total.  The
WindowAlert company will also donate $1 back to WHS for each package
purchased!

For details, please see our web site at
www.wihumane.org/wildlife/wings/default.aspx

Regards,