[wisb] Lecture tomorrow night at Madison West

  • From: Max Witynski <birdmax922@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:11:48 -0500

I'm posting this on behalf of the West High Green Club. I realize it's
short notice but I thought some folks in this group might be interested:
Dr. John Francis, a UW Visiting Professor, will be speaking tomorrow
(Wednesday, April 11th) at 7:00pm in the Auditorium at West High School, 30
Ash Street, Madison. Dr. Francis lived in silence for 17 years while
walking and sailing around North and South America. He will discuss his
journey as well as current environmental issues and how they stem from
global economic and social inequity.
It should be an interesting talk! I hope to go, maybe I'll see some of you
there. Email me if you want more information.  Today I had an Osprey being
mobbed by Ring-billed Gulls for a fish as well as a female Northern Harrier
for new BIGBY birds at Univeristy Bay.

Good Birding and Happy Spring!
-- Max Witynski,
Madison, Dane