[wisb] Last Minute BBS opening!

  • From: korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:54:22 +0000

I just found out that I have a Breeding Bird Survey route that the observer
can't run this year. It is the route that begins in Beaver Dam (Dodge Co.). The
route would need to be run before July 8th. I would prefer a veteran BBS
observer since they would have already have completed the online training.
Beyond this year I need someone to run the Beaver Dam route as well as the
River Falls route in the western part of the state. Please let me know if you
are interested.

Mark Korducki, New Berlin
WI BBS Coordinator
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone####################