[wisb] Lake Wissota Pelicans

  • From: Rory Cameron <rory_cameron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbird Net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 01:15:33 -0500

Following up on an email from Bruce Steger, I went to the Rod & Gun site on
Lake Wissota this evening and located 12 pelicans south of that location and
east of the NSP dam.  There were other water birds and gulls present, but the
heat shimmer made identification difficult.
Rory CameronChippewa FallsChippewa County

"We come and go, but the land is always here. And the people who love it and
understand it are the people who own it?for a little while."   Willa Cather