[wisb] Lake Park this morning

  • From: Brian Hansen <rawshooter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:52:27 -0500

After two solid weeks of shooting and birding I went to Lake Park this
morning with just my binocs to avoid temptation from the camera - gotta get
some work done today.  The park was really birdy.   Lots of Warblers still
around highlights were at least two Black-throated Blues and 2 Canadas.
Also Great Crested Flycatcher and Eastern Kingbirds.  I also saw 4
Red-headed WPs in one tree and heard another calling from across the ravine
so who knows how many are there right now.  I was there a total of about 45
minutes and just did a loop around the main feeders near the warming house.
Brian Hansen
Milwaukee - east side

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.