[wisb] Kettle Moraine SF--Sheboygan Co., Aug 5, 2012

  • From: Evan Barrientos <emb326@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 10:58:01 -0500

I took a long hike in North Kettle Moraine SF yesterday, mostly focused on
hiking rather than birding. The forest was very quiet for birds, almost all on
the list were only heard. I started at the northernmost end, hiked 7.5 miles
south on the Ice Age trail and back.
Evan B
Milwaukee
Begin forwarded message: