[wisb] Re: Jefferson marsh, etc

  • From: "Mark and Sue Martin" <goosep@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "wisb" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 09:57:53 -0600

http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/land/er/sna/index.asp?SNA=389

Here is the link for Jefferson Tamarack Swamp State Natural Area within the
Jefferson Marsh State Wildlife Area that is mentioned in the email below.
There are  over 1,000 acres of tamaracks at this site.  If anyone had the
time it would be an adventure to hike into the swamp and see if other birds
could be located.

Mark Martin
Arlington