[wisb] International Crane Foundation birding

  • From: Elisabeth Condon <thelizkid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:11:29 -0500

Hello bird friends--
Just writing again to remind wiscbirders that we have weekly bird walks on
Saturday morning at 9am at the International Crane Foundation in Baraboo. So
far, 12 species of warbler reported on our 240 acre site. Many more to come
I'm sure. We also have a family of Sandhill Cranes with newly hatched
chicks wandering around our marsh area.

Entrance to our site is $9.50 for adults, $8 for seniors and students, $5
for children and free for kids under 5. Members enter for free.

I have been birding this site before work 5 days a week for the last few
weeks, and it is incredibly birdy. It's an easy, pleasant walk with nice
trails, and I pick up new migrants every day. Thanks for your time everyone!

Good birding,
Lizzie

--
Elisabeth L. Condon