[wisb] Re: Injured Great Horned Owl

  • From: Mikal Drye <mikal.drye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: krerowiczs01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 22:39:08 -0600

I would call Four Lakes Wildlife Center in Dane County at 608-838-0413,
ext. 151. You can leave a message on the machine, and they will call you
tomorrow morning about helping the owl. They should be in by 9AM tomorrow
morning.
On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 9:13 PM, Samuel J. Krerowicz <
krerowiczs01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is currently a great horned owl outside my window with an injured
wing. It can still fly, but I doubt it can fly very far. Are there any
suggestions as to what I can do for it, or if it is even worth trying to do
anything for it?

Sam Krerowicz

Madison, WI