[wisb] Inca, Vermillion, Phalarope YES, ST Fly NO

  • From: Clark Lindo <clarklindo19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 10:48:54 -0600

Tried to find all four targets Mon Nov 7.  3 found in same places as
posted earlier.  I had only thirty minutes of daylight to find the
Scissor-tailed Flycatcher near Kewaunee.  During that time bird activity
had already settled down, only flushed a small flock of sparrow likes
from ditch line.  I talked to a lady washing windows across from the
small red shed.  She knew of sightings Sat. Nov 5, none on Sunday, and
reported I was the only one observed looking on Monday.

Clark Lindo
Oshkosh, WI