[wisb] Inca Dove

  • From: steven lubahn <stevenlubahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdnet wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 00:03:08 -0500

Thanks to Phil Arnholts, long-time biology professor at Concordia (who has
joined us on many of our hawk watch outings) for originally finding and
reporting the Inca Dove. Phil was taking his students out for the morning
rounds when he found the Inca Dove between the new environmental building and
the bluff. It was nice talking with Phil this morning and great to see all of
you.

What a sight that must be for the average mortal to see a bunch of crazed
birders running around.

I second what Mark said, let's get out there and keep it going!

Steven Lubahn
Cudahy