[wisb] Horicon Marsh

  • From: Daryl Tessen <bhaunts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 16:00:45 -0600

I had some business in the Horicon Marsh area so I made a quick trip down this
afternoon.  A check of the northern part of the marsh (along 49, Auto Tour and
I pond) revealed the usual waterfowl.  Shorebirds were seen at the I pond ( 2
Greater Yellowlegs and a Dunlin) and the first pond on the Auto Tour (4 Lesser
and 2 Greater Yellowlegs, 2 Long-billed Dowitchers,  and a Semipalmated
Sandpiper).
Daryl Tessen
Appleton,, WI