[wisb] Hooded Warblers Mackie Picnic Area So KM Wauk Co today, some images

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 22:56:03 -0500

Greetings,

I took a quick run out to Mackie Picnic Area in the So Kettle Moraine this
morning. I was hoping to hear the Prairie Warbler, but no luck with that. I
did hear the Hooded Warblers like usual. It was enjoyable to hear them call
in the quiet morning forest. There were 3 different Hooded Warblers from
parked at ZZ walking into the intersecting trails to the north. I did stop
at one for a few images.

A link to a few of this morning?s Hooded Warbler images:

*
https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/HoodedWarblerSoKettleMoraineMackiePicnicArea5162012
*

Thanks and good birding!