[wisb] Re: Harvey, Wangsness, Kronke, and Goose Pond Yesterday

  • From: john romano <cajunbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, birdmax922@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 21:05:15 -0700 (PDT)

To add to what Max has said,  my company from Seattle and myself also saw a
Franklin's Gull in the pond east of Harvey Rd, just north of Hwy 60, and
returning from Goose Pond about 3 PM to Harvey and Wangness Rd, we saw a
Perigrine Falcon chasing shorebirds on the westside of Harvey Rd - this was on
sunday.

John  Romano
Madison Wis