[wisb] HARRIA'S SPARROWS -Bayfield County

  • From: t ocky <timocky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisconsin birders <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 05:35:18 -0700 (PDT)

After mowing the lawn this afternoon, (hopefully for the last time before the
snow flies), I put out a fresh supply of cracked corn and sunflower seeds. In
the last half hour before sunset I had a multitude of Dark-eyed juncos, 5
White-crowned Sparrows, 4 White-throated Sparrows and FOUR first winter
plumaged HARRIS'S SPARROWS sighted at one time.
Tim Oksiuta
Ashland, WI
Bayfield County