[wisb] Gulf Oil Spill

  • From: "Tom Schaefer" <schaefertrees@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdnet" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:26:47 -0500

This afternoon I received an e-mail from my brother-in-law in Florida.  He
was being interviewed in Palm Beach about his product that turns an oil
slick into globules that can be easily collected.  They demonstrated it in a
pool of sea water with crude oil and it worked like a charm.   And, he has
been in contact with BP.  I knew he had this in the works and now maybe it
can be implemented (unfortunately?).

Tom Schaefer
Hartford
Washington County