[wisb] Golden-crowned Kinglet photos

  • From: Jennifer Ambrose <birdspazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 14:20:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I have been seeing Golden-crowned Kinglets for the past few days at different
local parks near the Bayview area. Today I managed to capture a few photos, for
those who are interested.

I also saw my first of season Brown Creeper and an active White-breasted
Nuthatch, in Humboldt Park mid-morning today.

Thank you,

Jennifer Ambrose
MKE County, Bayview

http://www.welovebirds.org/profile/Jenthreat