[wisb] Re: Golden Eagle ,Iowa County

  • From: John K <johnny.phoenix13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx, wisb <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 16:19:20 +0000

I happened to be driving to prescribed burn this morning and the eagle was
present at 10:00 AM. I watched it soaring over a bluff SW of the
intersection of NN and 130 for a few minutes before I had to get on my way.
Time, tide, and weather wait for no man...
John Kivikoski
Rural Iowa County
On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 19:21 Steve Thiessen <stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

My wife and I saw an adult Golden Eagle on County NN, just west of Hy
130. I got the scope on it, as it was soaring, but when Penny looked it was
gone.
That was the only one we saw today. Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.