[wisb] Fwd: Y-B CHAT - YES!!! S Kettle Moraine

  • From: Andrea Szymczak <harrierhawk1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 06:30:12 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Andrea Szymczak" <harrierhawk1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 15, 2012 6:27 AM
Subject: Y-B CHAT - YES!!! S Kettle Moraine
To: <mattkemp04@xxxxxxxxx>
This morning at 6:15 am, intrigued by Matt's report of a possible YELLOW-BR
CHAT I took a walk along Ice Age Trail just north of Wilton Rd.  The path
heads straight along a long corridor directly north from the road.  After a
brief walk, I almost immediately heard clucks, whistles, & repeated calls.
I hopped over the small drainage ditch that parallels the trail and found
the Chat singing above me in a nice sized aspen tree!  Yea!  Thanks Matt!
Andrea Szymczak
Waukesha, WI