[wisb] Fwd: Travels yesterday in Tomah area: Snow Goose

  • From: Peggy B <pegbiltgen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 17:37:43 -0500

Thanks to Peter with the identification help, I saw 2 Snows and 1 blue-morph
Snow Goose yesterday in Tomah.  They were in an open waterway about a mile long
just off HWY 90/94.  There was also quite a few Scaups and Mergansers.
Extremely exciting to me--"smiling geese"

Peggy Biltgen
Sauk County

Begin forwarded message: