[wisb] [Fwd: FYI: Lots of hunting seasons begin tomorrow]

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:56:30 -0500

I thought I'd forward this to the list, since I'm sure many of us will
be out in the woods and fields this weekend:

Hi Peter,

Just an FYI. I just noticed that a lot of hunting seasons open tomorrow,
Saturday September 12, 2009. Bow & arrow deer, Ruffed Grouse, Squirrels,
Wild Turkey, Crow.  Be cautious; I'll be wearing some orange up in
Jackson County.

James "Jim" Otto

Peter Fissel
Madison WI