[wisb] FYI: Aaron Stutz

  • From: Tom Sykes <sykes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[Wisb] Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:29:39 -0600

Forwarded on behalf of Delia and Chuck:

Dear Wisbirders,
Thanks to Cynthia Anastasia Bridge for letting us know -- Our fellow
Madison birder, "Aaron Stutz, was hospitalized Wednesday at St. Mary's in
Madison with Guillian-Barre Syndrome. This is a serious auto immune disease
that attacks the nervous system causing various forms of muscle weakness.
All things considered he is faring ok so far, but is weak. It is still
somewhat early in the disease, but we are hopeful he is at rock bottom with
the disease and continues to improve. He indicated tonight he would likely
be in the hospital until Monday and then on to some physical
rehabilitation. Keep him, Nancy and Jonas in your thoughts."

Delia Unson and Chuck Heikkinen

--
Delia O. Unson, PhD
Madison, Wisconsin