[wisb] Eastern Phoebe-Winnebago County

  • From: Laurie and Jan cieszynski <cieszyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 10:54:30 -0500

I needed to share my excitement. Last Summer I saw a Phoebe in my neighbor's
back yard. First time I ever saw one in my neighborhood. I never did figure out
where they nested. This year I had my husband put up a ledge on the side of my
house right outside my small kitchen window. Well...guess what just showed up
at the ledge???I am so excited. It certainly does pay to try these things!!!
The year I put a nest box in my front yard I got a pair of bluebirds! Today I
also had tree swallows checking out my nest boxes out front too. Things are
picking up in Omro!
Laurie Cieszynski
Omro, Winnebago County####################