[wisb] Connecticut Warbler Dane Co Hooded Warbler Sauk Co

  • From: "Kay Kavanagh" <kkav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 21:47:37 -0500

We found 75 species in the Pheasant Branch corridor including the male Summer
Tanager and 14 species of warblers.  Then we were fortunate to find a
Connecticut Warbler, Orchard Oriole, and 32 other species at the eastern
portion of the Pheasant Branch Conservancy this morning.
We then went to Baxter's Hollow by 11:00 am and found Yellow-billed Cuckoo,
Acadian Flycatcher, and 14 species of warblers including 2 Hooded Warbler.

Bob & Kay Kavanagh
Aurora Florence Co