[wisb] Common Redpolls Merton WI

  • From: chadbulen@xxxxxxx
  • To: "Wisconsin Birding Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 22:17:33 +0000

I stopped at my house for lunch today. While my 2 year old son and I were
watching the feeders, six Common Redpolls showed up to feed.  As they were
feeding, the pair of Tufted Titmice (common visitors) joined them. Fun watching
them all over lunch. These are the first Redpolls I have sen on my feeders.
Adding them to my "patch". ;)

Chad