[wisb] Columbian Bird Picture

  • From: "R & C Dermody" <cdermody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 20:30:11 -0600

I have been sent a picture of a bird from my friend who was on a business trip
to Bogotá.  It looks to me like a Great Kiskadee, However, I have no idea if
they are seen in that country or if this is some other bird.  If anyone has any
experience in Columbia, please back-channel me so that I may send you an
attachment with the bird picture.

Thanks

Cathy Dermody, Southeastern Milwaukee County