[wisb] Collins Marsh Snowy

  • From: <rcd2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 4:52:40 +0000

Some people have been asking about the location of Collins Marsh.  Sorry that I
gave the wrong county road.  The correct road is County JJ.  For some strange
reason I keep calling it County RR.  The adult male Snowy Owl was seen on the
north side of Manitowoc County JJ just east from where the Manitowoc River
passes under JJ.  This is mainly open marsh land.  The owl was perched in a
dead tree in this marsh area.  Again, sorry for the mistake.

   -- Bob Domagalski, St. Nazianz