[wisb] Caroline Wren - Walworth county

  • From: Mariette Nowak <mmnowak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:34:56 -0600

The Carolina Wren showed up in my yard again for the 3rd time this winter.
Other than that, I have all the usual birds at my feeders most days- Cardinals,
Juncos, Goldfinches, Blue Jays, Doves, Tree Sparrows, Downy & Red-bellied
Woodpeckers, and Titmice.  Unusual for here is an occasional  House Sparrow.
The siskins and Hairy Woodpeckers have not been around since Dec.

Mariette Nowak
NE Walworth County####################