[wisb] Call ID Help

  • From: Mike Duchek <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:51:18 -0500

Can anyone help me ID this bird call?  Heard this past weekend in Iron Co.
Listen at 0:04 and 0:14, approximately.  Should even be clear enough without
headphones.  It's not matching any obvious things I've looked up.  Sounds like
a clear note repeated 5 times followed by a lower note and one more note that
is higher than the other notes (sorry I don't know my notes well enough to do
better than that).

It is a YouTube video, so all you have to do is go to the link, no download
required.  Although I was recording for the purpose of the sound, you can look
and see what my surroundings were like in case that helps.

http://tinyurl.com/2vjbo9g

~Mike Duchek, Waukesha, Waukesha Co.