[wisb] CBC contact information needed

  • From: WSO Web Admin <wsowebadmin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 17:55:55 -0600

I have no contact information for the following CBC compilers. I have
neither a phone number nor an e-mail address. If you know phone or
e-mail for these compilers, please e-mail me back channel.

- Dennis Seevers, Arpin circle, Wood county
- Albert Roy, Bayfield circle, Bayfield county
- Keith Merkel, Clam Lake circle, Ashland county
- Phyllis Johnson, Herbster circle, Bayfield county
- Kevin Kearns, Seymour circle, Outagamie county
- Jerry Smith, Spruce circle, Waupaca county.

Thanks for the info...

Paul

--
Paul Jakoubek