[wisb] Book review

  • From: Claudia <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:22:10 -0500

Greetings,
Part of winterizing for me includes shoring up the bird feeders to withstand
snow storms. Since TBY isn't my cup of tea, I thought I would spend my
entertainment $ on something I could use and enjoy. I purchased two birding
books. They are both excellent! Ihave only read disparate chapters, neglecting
the order in which it was written, but will devour it by the fireside this
winter: field guide to advanced birding by Kenn Kaufman is well written (sorry
for the terrible form of the citation) H

Knowledge of the path is no substitute for putting one foot in front of the
other ~ MC Richards
Claudia Giamati
Chippewa County####################