[wisb] Bell's Vireo has returned

  • From: Elizabeth Zimmerman <ehzimmer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 23:14:53 -0500

Hi All,

The Bell's Vireo (or perhaps his offspring) has returned to his favorite
area along my driveway.  He appears to be on territory.  An adult male
Orchard Oriole was also in the area a couple of days ago.  If you want
to have go at finding them, please back-channel me.

Two Sedge Wrens were singing yesterday at Jefferson Marsh.

Libby Zimmerman
Red Cedar Lake, Cambridge, Jefferson County