[wisb] Re: Barrow's Goldeneye - Sheboygan Harbor

  • From: Jeffrey Bahls <jbahls@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carl.Schroeder@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 17:51:46 -0600

I just happen to be on the south side of Sheboygan when I saw the post
about the Barrows Goldeneye being in the harbor. That was my next
stop. I quickly found the bird and got a few document photos. I also
had a loon inside the harbor, I spent about a half hour trying to
relocate it, by that time I was frozen stiff. I did get the BB gull
and Glacous gull at North point. I had a Black Scoter outside the
breakwall in Port Washinton and a White-wing Scoter at Andre- Kohler
SP

Jeff Bahls
Lowell WI
Dodge Co