[wisb] Bald Eagles, Cherokee Marsh, Dane County

  • From: Jan Axelson <jan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 21:28:23 -0500

A pair of bald eagles continue to hang out in Cherokee Marsh. Today
at noon they were circling low over our house (Cherokee Park
neighborhood). This evening via kayak I found them in a tree just
upstream from the Conservation Park, in a spot where I've seen them before.

Jan Axelson
Madison, Dane County