[wisb] BB trail

  • From: Thomas Schaefer <schaefertrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 12:47:04 -0500

Checked 3/4 of my trails this a.m. before the heat became unbearable.

58 boxes

EABL:  35 fledge, 63 young, and 1 egg (one box was hatch day and this egg
hadn't popped yet).

TRES:  46 young, 103 eggs

After the protracted cold Spring it was nice to see fledged birds.

Also 2 boxes vandalized.  One EABL but they had already fledged and one TRES
with a loss of 6 eggs.  Don't get me started...

Tom Schaefer
Hartford
Washington County####################