[wisb] Atlas Feature Story: Missing! Species not yet confirmed for WBBA II

  • From: "Brady, Ryan S - DNR" <Ryan.Brady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 20:49:18 +0000

Our first year of the Wisconsin Breeding Bird Atlas confirmed 212 species
nesting in the state. But we missed a few that perhaps we "should" have found.
Find out what these species are, what it means, and how we might tackle them in
the last four years of the project in our latest WBBA II feature story linked
below.

http://ebird.org/content/atlaswi/news/missing-species-not-yet-confirmed-for-wbba-ii/

We are committed to service excellence.
Visit our survey at http://dnr.wi.gov/customersurvey to evaluate how I did.

Ryan Brady
Science Coordinator, WI Breeding Bird Atlas II
Bird Monitoring Coordinator, WI Bird Conservation Initiative
Wisconsin DNR - Wildlife Management
Phone: (715) 685-2933
Cell Phone: (715) 685-8585
Fax: (715) 685-2909