[wisb] Re: Alert: FORK-TAILED FLYCATCHER - Kewaunee Co.

  • From: Nancy Nabak <nnabak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hopmoon@xxxxxxxxxx" <hopmoon@xxxxxxxxxx>, "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:22:15 -0700 (PDT)

Adam Sinkula and I went to look for bird tonight, got there after storm around
7:00 p.m.  We were there for roughly 30 minutes and did not see it.  We went to
recommended location, drove the roads near the location, and went back to
recommended area and still did not see it.
Nancy Nabak,
Green Bay, Brown County