[wisb] Re: Adult Male Snowy

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rcd2@xxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:39:39 -0700

Bob et al., we've had an adult male here in Ashland and a couple other photos
I've seen elsewhere in state show possible adults, so there appears to be a few
out there.  But only a small percentage so far.  We'll see if that pattern
holds.

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady