[wisb] Re: ALERT: ASH-THROATED FLYCATCHER in Ozaukee County

  • From: <tcwood729@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 20:12:35 +0000

I saw the bird fly north of the point at 12:39 PM. As of 1:39 PM it
had not been relocated. There are still people looking. A big thanks to
Calvin Brennan for helping me spot his great find!
Thomas Wood , Menomonee Falls , Waukesha County
---- Spencer Jablonski <spencer.jablonski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If anyone goes to see this bird, would you be so kind to send us all an
update? I would like to see this bird but won't get there until around 1pm.
Thanks
Spencer Jablonski

On Saturday, November 7, 2015, William Mueller <wpmueller1947@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Calvin Brennan is looking at an Ash-throated Flycatcher at the WGLBBO
Waterbird Watch site in Harrington Beach State Park right now.
Take the road to the lower (beach) parking area in the park - walk
southeast on the paved park drive until you find our observation blind -
the bird is near there, and near the rocky point.

William Mueller
Director, Western Great Lakes Bird and Bat Observatory
WGLBBO online: wglbbo.org
wpmueller1947@xxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>
office 262-285-3374
cell 414-698-9108