[wisb] Re: ALERT: ASH-THROATED FLYCATCHER in Ozaukee County

  • From: Spencer Jablonski <spencer.jablonski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wpmueller1947@xxxxxxxxx" <wpmueller1947@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 11:32:14 -0600

If anyone goes to see this bird, would you be so kind to send us all an
update? I would like to see this bird but won't get there until around 1pm.
Thanks
Spencer Jablonski

On Saturday, November 7, 2015, William Mueller <wpmueller1947@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Calvin Brennan is looking at an Ash-throated Flycatcher at the WGLBBO
Waterbird Watch site in Harrington Beach State Park right now.
Take the road to the lower (beach) parking area in the park - walk
southeast on the paved park drive until you find our observation blind -
the bird is near there, and near the rocky point.

William Mueller
Director, Western Great Lakes Bird and Bat Observatory
WGLBBO online: wglbbo.org
wpmueller1947@xxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>
office 262-285-3374
cell 414-698-9108