[wisb] Re: 30 WI Snowy Owls - update

  • From: "Owen Boyle" <odboyle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jesse Ellis" <calocitta8@xxxxxxxxx>, wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:03:03 -0600

Robin Squier just reported a SNOWY OWL at Lakeshore State Park in the
Milwaukee Harbor.  If you're down there at the Art Museum watching the
KING EIDER (which was in the same location as of 9:10 this morning),
just walk a few hundred yards south to get to the entrance of Lakeshore
SP.

Owen Boyle
Milwaukee