[wireidaho] Wire Idaho monthly meeting March 12 in Sandpoint

  • From: Anne Wilder <anne.wildthing@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wireidaho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 16:34:27 -0800

Wire Idaho will be hosting our monthly meeting at the Gardenia Center in Sandpoint, Idaho, on March 12, 1:00 PM (potluck). Address:*GARDENIA CENTER 400 Church Street Sandpoint*

(1 block north of Hwy 2 on 4^th Street – across from the Post Office)

Agenda is attached. We will have a special guest speaker talking about Bonner County's upcoming Comprehensive plan review. Hope to see many of your from Sandpoint at this meeting!

--
Anne
anne.wildthing@xxxxxxxxxxx