[Veterans Business Network SDVOB Set Asides] Need leads to locate a partner that get bonding for a $10 Million award. Any lead, no matter how remote will be appreciated.

  • From: "John Kolsun" <john.kolsun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Wired@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:48:25 -0400

There are only two bidders remaining for a $10 million, 18 month
construction SDVOB set-aside award.  I can guarantee an SDVOB and VOB team
that I assembled over a three month period, every T is crossed.  Need
partner that get bonding for a $10 Million award.  Any lead, no matter how
remote will be appreciated.  John.kolsun@xxxxxxxxxx