[WinPrnDev] Re: Install: Operation could not be completed (error 0x00003eb) - Vista SP1

  • From: "Rune Moberg" <jjflash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:48:55 +0100

Well, yes, I did mess with the form definitions, but the A4, legal,
letter, and so on, forms that I find there seem to be predefined and
cannot be deleted.

But I now am having problems even with fresh installations. I will
doublecheck my .gpd file though.

I suspect my port monitor is causing me grief. As I recall, I was
never able to install it manually. XcvData(handle, "addport",...) is
what works for me.

--
Rune

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 5:53 PM, Wilner, Manfred <mwilner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When you uninstalled the driver did you also clean up the Forms that
> belong to your driver? You can do this either in ServerProperties or
> direct in Regedit.
> Sometimes if you made changes to the forms and try to install the same
> form names with different parameters Windows refuses to do so.
>
> \Manfred
---
Questions? First check the UndocPrint pages at
http://www.undocprint.org/winspool

To unsubscribe, visit the List Server page at
//www.freelists.org/list/winprndev