[WinPrnDev] Re: How to get dll name for print processor

  • From: "Christoph Lindemann" <Christoph.Lindemann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:01:36 +0200

The environment depends on what the print processor is written for. You
can have version  for several different environments available on a
printserver, which are used when clients connect and need to install the
drivers.

Where a print processor is put, probably depends on what initialization
function it exports (and what processor target it was compiled for)

---